Sunday, March 6, 2011

March is National Craft month

and I am planning on participating. My original plan was to create an item everyday, but I know me and I know that would never happen. SO instead I am just working on getting something done every week. Being this coming week is the first full week of March,  I will post today my work that I did in February. I will be working on some items this week that I will share throughout the week or next weekend.

This is one of my favorite cards that I have eve made. It uses the Hopscotch line from Basic Grey. This is such a wonderful line of papers. I must worn you no that for some reason right now I am so into butterflies!! Love them!!
This layout is a very basic layout. No patterned papers just cardstock. It is very hard to see but the circles have all been textured and chalked. Kaya loves to write on the sidewalk with chalk.
This layout is of my great nephew Jonah. He was only 2 weeks old in these pictures. I created this layout with Jillybean Soup papers. I love using buttons and threads. I struggle with doing boy layouts, but I feel that this baby layout is absolutely adorable.
The last item that I have to share tonight is this layout of Hayleigh. I have always loved profiles. To me they are just beautiful and allow you to see the details in the face. I have created layouts using 8x12 photos of all of my  grandkids. This layout is also using the  Hopscotch line from Basic Grey. The Metal butterflies are from Michaels, I believe they are Recollections brand.

I hope that you have enjoyed my creations that I shared with you today.

 

2 comments:

Annette said...

These are awesome, Chris! I really love the card! It's just gorgeous!

Felicia said...

OOOO Love all the things you made! They turned out wonderful! =0)