Monday, March 14, 2011

Marching on

Here we are in the 2nd week of March, hence we are "Marching" along. LOL

I received some happy mail today, my kit from Little Red Scrapbook came today. I have been excited for it to get here. I am looking forward to getting started on some layouts using the kit. It is not normally something that I would pick out for myself, so I will really have to push myself to create with it. That is something that I really enjoy about kits, they make me think outside of the box and figure out ways to use supplies that I would not normally choose for myself. Good way to expand my horizons.


I have some other supplies on order and am hoping that they come in the mail in the next couple of days. It is the Gabrielle collection from Bo Bunny. I love the colors, the butterflies and well actually I love everything about it. I have lots planned to use the collection for.

I have been working on some items but unfortunately I can't share them right now. Hopefully I will be able to share with you soon.

I did find a card that I can share with you today. This card was made with some Bo Bunny papers that I had left over from another project. They are just scraps and I am not sure what line they are from. I love using stamps and then cutting them out and using pop dots to give them dimension.


I will be back in a couple of days with something new that I have been working on. Just a hint it has to do with colors.  :)

Chris

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

That kit looks amazing...love your card too...glad to see you are making time to create :)