Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

It is a new year and time for a change. I have had this blog set up for 3 years and I have not used it, but I have decided that I will use it instead of my typepad blog. This is free and typepad I have to pay for.

I am going to be participating in project 365 this year. This is a photo a day for the year. I attemped this last year and I stayed with it thru April. This year I am going to try to make it all year. I have even created a digital template that will hold a week of photos so that I will have 52 8x8 layouts that I can print out at the end of the year.


1-1-11

I hope that you will come back and check out all of my photos everyday.


4 comments:

Erin said...

Can't wait to see all your wonderful photos!

Kris said...

Yay! I say it every year, but I mean it every time, I am SOO glad you are doing this. I love seeing your photos. I miss you, girl! We should try to do coffee or something one of these days!!

That's Us! said...

Great! I'm anxious to see what the year has in store for your project 365! Happy new Year!

That's Us! said...

Great! I'm anxious to see what the year has in store for your project 365! Happy new Year!