Sunday, January 16, 2011

and so on

Today is the start of the 3rd week of January, honestly can anyone tell me where time goes?

First of all I want to share the rest of the photos from this week.



1-10-11
me and my shadow


1-11-11
look at those numbers--all of these products are my friends right now!


1-12-11
Mickey is swimming in my tea, oh my!!


1-13-11
Roberta's surprised with a Birthday Sundae at Red Robin
1-14-11
Sugar beet factory--love the smell that it puts out.

January Week 2
From my list yesterday, I really did get alot accomplished. the only thing that I did not do was clean in my scrapbook room. Oh well there is always the evenings this coming week. 

The weather today is warm and damp. It is not really warm, but better than it has been for quite some time. I am so looking forward to spring. I will be so nice to be able to have the doors and windows open and see the trees and flowers coming alive again.

Last night we had Talon for a while and he was so much fun. We made cookies and just had so much fun . 

Well time to get busy with another task or two, or maybe a nap would be nice. Have a great rest of your weekend!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               bye-bye and thanks for looking. 
Chris 

1 comment:

Kris said...

Ha! I love that Mickey cup!! It is so cute. Hope you have a great new week, Chris!