Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wednesday/Thursday

It has been beautiful here in Billings the last 2 days. Last night was grocery shopping night so I was busy and not able to share my photo for yesterday.

Roxie loves to play, she will growl and us and yip and carry on when we are playing. Last night Tony was playing with her and all of a sudden instead of shuffeling his feet ate her he picked her up. She did not know what to think. As you can tell by her face in the picture below she was totally confused.
1-5-11
I had actually taken a different photo for today but as I was leaving work tonight the sunset was breathtaking. I just happened to have my camera with me (imagine that) and I pulled it out and snapped this shot. It is so pretty and I am a sucker for a sunset. 
1-6-11
Now it is time to get off of here and go get ready for my day off tomorrow. My bff and I are headed to Red Lodge for a weekend of scrapbooking. I am so looking forward to it. I have to put together some layout packets and then make some salsa.
Goodnight all!!


2 comments:

Kris said...

the sky was beautiful tonight! I hope you have fun in Red Lodge. I am going to have a nice relaxing weekend of NOTHING! Can't wait! :)

That's Us! said...

He ate her?! Sicko. I thought he liked bolgna, not dog.