Monday, January 10, 2011

behind as always...

I am behind in my posts, but at least I have kept up with taking the photos. I went to Red Lodge for a crop weekend last weekend. It was fun but would have been so much better if I had felt better. I ended up getting a terrible head cold.
The photos I am sharing today are for Thursday and Friday. I also have my first week done and ready to print out. I designed my own templates for project 365 this year.
1-7-11
There is an old fashioned candy store in Red Lodge. When ever we go up there this is one place that we stop.




1-8-11

Week 1
This is my first week of photos. I designed it as an 12x12 layout. I can print it in either a 12x12 or and 8x8 and then just pop it into an album. This was very easy for me to do and I like how it looks. I am anxious to print it out and see how it looks. I figured that this would be a very easy way to keep up with my Project 365.

Tomorrow I will post my photos from Sunday and Monday. Have a wonderful evening!!


No comments: