Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally the weekend...

It has been a very long week but the weekend is finally here! YIPEEEEEE YAAAA HOOOOOOO!
I have alot of stuff that I want to do.
  • make a trip to Kohl's and Hobby Lobby
  • pick up the Subway Art I designed and printed at Costco (I will show it later)
  • buy a frame at Michaels for the above mentioned print
  • go thru my Valentines decorations to see what I have
  • make some beef stew
  • clean in my scrapbook room
  • scrapbook
  • make some rolls or bread
  • finish the laundry
  • post all of my photos from this week
I guess if I am going to get all of this done I had better get started. LOL I know that I won't get it all done but what the heck gotta have a goal right.

Well I am off to get started.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I am going to assume that hanging out with friends is not on your list - boy things have changed.