Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Opps!

I missed yesterday, not taking the photo, but posting it! I took the photo yesterday after work and that is about it.
I have been so tired lately and at 7:30 I was falling asleep in my chair, so I got up and went to bed at 8 PM. That is so not me, but I guess that I needed the sleep. Anyway now I get to post two photos tonight.

The photo from yesterday (1-3-11) is of our kitten Raj (named after Rajsheesh Kooperpauli from Big Bang Theory). When ever Tony or I sit in the recliner he loves to get up and lay on the back of the chair. When he falls asleep he usually ends up slipping and laying on our head. He is a funny little cat, but we love him and he fits right in our family.
 1-3-11

My photo for today was taken this afternoon at the Dr. office. Tony and I both had to have our annual eye exam. I knew that I would not be able to take a photo afterwards as they always have to dialate my eyes and then it takes forever to get them back to normal. I decided to just take a photo there so I took one of the machine that you have to look thru. Hey, it works for me and I bet not too many people have a photo like this one.
1-4-11
I hope tomorrow to get a photo of something very unusual! Have a great evening. 


2 comments:

Kris said...

what a beautiful cat! I miss having one in the house, but I only need to go to my sisters when I want to see ours. I love the idea for the photo of the optometrist machine, too! Very original and witty. :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great pictures...LOVE Raj too! :)