Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

I love Sunday's!! For me they are usually a day of relaxation and just spending time with the hubbs. Today we did a bit of shopping and had lunch with friends. We went to Red Robin and had a great time visiting and eating. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have a better waiter.

My photo today is of a Raspberry Lemonade. MMMMM one of my favorite drinks that Red Robin serves.





What is your favorite fruity drink? Do share...

3 comments:

Kris said...

*sigh* I always seem to have a problem with the Red Robin wait staff, too... I love their peach iced tea, very good stuff!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh my gosh what a cool picture...and it looks really yummy too! RR is my favorite place to go!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

..oops forgot to say when I go to RR I ALWAYS get a Raspberry Limeade :)